Friday, November 26, 2010

Environment matte painting!

Environment matte painting! Just a try.


Environment matte painting














Source image: all images are captured by me.





















Environment matte painting_02























Source image: all images are captured by me.

















Environment matte painting_03, all source images are captured by me.















Work in progress Lord Of The Ring mimic matte painting!















Beauty of night matte painting for contest.

Source images: Statue, Moon

5 comments:

cv said...

The pics were great treat to my eyes..Pandit your a best photo collector Pandit..thanks


Modern CV template

Adhir S. Pandit said...

Thanks for such a wonderful comments!!!

Asmi said...

Adhir your work is motivating to me :)

Adhir S. Pandit said...

It's really good to know that my creation is motivating for artist like you!

Sagar said...

Hi... bro,
I like your designing.Designing is my passion.